This few days, I just watched drama and listened to music. The drama was so touching and my tears came to my eyes. LOL. Felt I had the same feeling. BFF? Hah. I had been waiting for your reply for the whole day and night. And i had a feeling that you would not relpy my msg anymore. It proved i was correct. See! You just came and went away according your liking. You are the one who set it up and now you are the one who made it stop. WHY???
There was nothing to do with. So i looked through all your photos again and again. Somehow, I suddenly looked back the conversation between us. Those memories recurred to me. It's so unforgettable and sweet. My fault! Everything was my fault! I just realized I always mentioned her name in front of you. NON STOP. This was my biggest mistake I did. Maybe in that time u had fallen for me but it's too late to realize it now. Because you did not like me anymore now. Let it be. I couldn't change this anymore no matter how i tried.
There's something left in my mind. How did you want me to forget every little things you said to me??? How did you want me to forget the way u talked, the way u smiled??? The feeling still so strong. How did you want me to forget everything about you??? Tell me pls! I should try to forget. I know i should. I know those tears must be my last.
Argggggggggg! WTF! STOP IT LAR HON HIEW KENT! YOU THIS IDIOT! USELESS! YOU ALWAYS PROMISE YOURSELF SHOULD LET GO. BUT YOU DIDN'T! NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PAST ANYMORE! STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PAST! DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF ANYMORE! ENOUGH! DON'T LOOK BACK AGAIN, PLS... Give me strength to continue my way, pls...



0 comments:
Post a Comment