BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

True Friend?

Seriously, I wanna know it. What's the meaning of true friends? or even best friends? Let's me tell you. This is what i have gone through. True friends will stab your back. They will doubt you, suspect you. Hahahahaha. LOL. Honestly, I always try my best to the best of my ability. I ALWAYS. I always go through fire and water for you. DON'T I??? What do you return to me? You can don't accept it and don't appreciate it but you can't take my sincerity as garbage and throw it on the floor! I have my self-respect okayy. Don't be so arrogant and please care about others' feeling? You may hurt others even a single word but you don't realize. 
I couldn't forget every word you said to me and friends around me. EVER. I never ever think those words will be said out from YOUR mouth. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL? TRUE FRIEND?  Seriously, those words is hurt me so badly, so badly. And this is the 1st time i can't stop my tears. It's really hurt. I never ever think wanna grab any friends from you. I just wanna find a friend who can listen to me since you don't want and don't like listen to me.
Nevermind nevermind. Since i'm this kind of person inside your heart so let it be. Think what you like, say what u like. (: If you think you are always right then okay lar. I got nothing to say about it. Because my conscience is clear.

0 comments: