Seriously, nevermind (: If you think I'm this kind of person or you tell the whole world about this. Nevermind. I don't care what you say or others' judgement. Because I don't think I have any problems about my personality. I don't think I'm wrong in this event. Honestly, I felt I was innocent. If you all think that I'm the wrong one then I have nothing to say lar. That is your mouth what, i can't stop you or control you. Don't ask me what happened between us. Ask her because I don't know what the problems are. Yea, I couldn't stop my tears and couldn't even fell asleep on the 1st day. But I'm alright now. :D From that day you removed me as your sibling. I know what you want. I have no question on your decision.
I can swear i always treat friends sincerely. I never act in front of you all. Don't like mean don't like. I won't talk to you more. I wouldn't act I like. And I believe everyone will know that. If not now, maybe someday? Nevermind. God knows (: I learn to look on the bright side of things (:
-Thank everyone who treats me as true friend, supports me, stays by my side, believes me and not judge me. I really really appreciate it. Thank very much. (: -


0 comments:
Post a Comment