Seriously, life seems like a movie. No one knows what is going to happen and when it's going to happen. Everything just out of our expectation. Well, I was like lying in a movie with complicated plots. It's so unbelievable. It happened just like a dream. Hmm. It should be a nightmare. Hah. I never thought we can meet and be bff and also be stranger. I should accept the fact and should not regret because this was the way which i chose. I had to accept the final outcome myself.
The person who made me hate you is YOU but the person who made me not hate you also YOU. I can't force myself to hate you right now. I really can't. You always give me hope when I wanna let go. You commented said that you felt better because at last i was stronger. And you said nobody hates me. I wonder what's the point you scolded me? I was so contradictory. What's on your mind actually? What's inside your heart actually? Hmm. I couldn't act nothing happened. You seemed to know I still love you and you purposely did it? Or I thought too much le. Hah. If it's true, I rather you told me the truth than hurt me ): I couldn't withstand it my dear. And I was not strong enough as you thought. I just learned to act stronger in front of you.
I had been waiting for your answer. And now i got it. -BFF- The answer surprised me and of course i felt excited. Somehow, I had an urge to continue loving you. Gosh, how come do I have this thinking. But i know i should let go no matter what. I know I should. I once believed that one day you will come around. I once thought that you still love me. Before I was too persistent, think that the relation was regrettable and I couldn't forget it. But now I have changed my mind. I know what should I want right now. I just want to be close friend with you and stay by your side. And that will be enough for me (: Honestly, I have no regret now. Because i have strove after it, just never get back the same return. I tell myself that I will never love a person desperately anymore. It isn't easy and it's full of pain.Bff? You are still indifferent to me. I think we need some time to get back like last time. I don't hope we quarrel over and over again. Hmm. Take your time (:



0 comments:
Post a Comment