BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Because of youuuuuu.

Guess what? HAHA. I am jealous. The conversation of you both. The way you talking to her is so nice, so soft, so happy. Cant you treat me like others? How come? i'm wondering. I thought that my feeling to you had back to normal. I thought that I could stand it without you. I thought I could live in a better life without you. I thought that I just wanted to know the news of you but not deeply affected my mood by your news.
Why did you comment on my photo? Somehow, It let me think a lot of silly things even though it's just a little comment. *Sigh. How useless I'm. I think was it you wanna talk to me but you not dare? Was it you wish i talk to you once again? I really had no ideas about it. You always keep it inside your heart  without showing out. Could you please let me know or hint me? Actually I always wonder what am i for you and what's my position inside your heart. Is it just a dust? Or I'm not even important to you even though i get away from your life.
I never hate you and i wont. Because i always try my best to fill up those gaps in your life. I thought i could. I  thought i could change your life or even you because of my appearance. But perhaps i was too naive to think that a miracle would happen some day. Or i too overestimated my ability. I know u understand. I know u can feel that my concern for you. 
I told myself i wont get hurt because of you again. But i had unknowingly fallen into once again. Give me less hope so i wont disappointed over again. Eventually, i still cant stop myself from concerning about you. Nah, nothing lar. I accept the fact. Whatever i think is just an assumption of mine. Sorry, i am too perasan.

For you: Oi. How's life? I know u are fine without me. And How's math? study hard. One more month, you are going to sit for spm. Good luck. As usual, i will always be there for you when you need me. (: Take care.

0 comments: